Some more cards I've made recently. Mish-mash of old, new, Stampin' Up!, not Stampin' Up!
How about some Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks??
This one I used the new Santa's List stamp set. The dsp is actually from the Spring Catalog, so it's retired, but it just goes to show you that it doesn't have to be "Christmas" paper to use it for Christmas. I also used the new Washi tape and Candy Dots in Always Artichoke.
- Regals Candy Dots
- Always Artichoke Card Stock
- Regals Core'dinations Cardstock Cherry Cobbler
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Greetings Of The Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Regals Core'dinations Cardstock Island Indigo
- Island Indigo Card Stock
- Smoky Slate Cardstock
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Island Indigo Baker's Twine
- Stampin' Sanding Block
- Core'dinations Dust Buddy
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Stamping Sponges
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
All of these cards use the Feel Goods sentiment set.
Trying to use some of the dsp from last year, or before. So even though it's "retired" it's still good paper! Such great sentiments in this set and in a cool font!
Thanks for stopping by!