Pages

6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!

Here's some cards that I made for father's day....


Pretty quick & simple one here - Colored with markers
Stamps: Stampendous Changito Knee Hugger, MySentiments Exactly sentiment
Ink: SU Pacific Point
Paper: SU Pacific Point, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Rainbow Sherbert dsp
Accessories: Markers




ahhhh for the Dad who likes coffee..... colored with markers, and one the sentiment, I masked of the little triangle thingy, which you can see on the Coffee Riley card :) Chalk inked the edges of the image panel, tore the black cs and Voila! card! ;)
Stamps: Impression Obsession Espresso, Inkadinkado sentiment
Ink: VersaFine Oynx, VersaFine Majestic, Colorbox chalk ink
Paper: SU Brilliant Blue, PTI Spring Rain, misc black
Accessories: markers




isn't that just the cutest! hehe colored Changito & kiddo with markers, and then I cut them out.... This one I sent to my dad
Hope he got it yesterday!
Stamps:Stampendous Changito Piggyback, MSE Sentiment
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: DCWV dp, misc greens I had around, Bazzill dark brown
Accessories: Brad, markers, SU Word Window and Ticket Corner punches


This is the one that I had all laid out for the Limelight Sketch Challenge, but then I didn't want to Bling it all up! hehehe, still great Sketch for this I Think - Inked ALL the edges on the image, the dp & mats with Charcoal chalk ink. OH and I popped up the image panel Square for some more interest
Stamps: Hanna Stamps Coffee Riley, Inkadinkado sentiment, PTI Mixed Messages
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink Charcoal, Ancient Page Stone Gray
Paper: SU SAB dsp, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: markers, foam squares

just another simple one... Thanks to Carrie for the "beer?" stamp
I just colored with markers and used liquid applique on the beer head. Inked the edges and pen stitched too. I sent this one to my step-dad, hope he got his yesterday too!
Stamps: SU Cheers to You, Unity sentiment
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Colorbox chalk ink
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip dsp, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, misc tan
Accessories: markers, Liquid Applique

and finally.....

Thanks to Tina for this image
I colored this one a while back.... I used LePlume II markers and SU blender pen - Inked the image panel, the scallop edge and the little strip with Pacific Point ink, and the red panel with Walnut Stain distress ink

Stamps: Man Sleeping & Fishing in Boat, Inkadinkado sentiment
Ink: VersaFine Onyx, SU Pacific Point, Tim Holtz distress ink Walnut Stain
Paper: SU Pacific Point cs & dsp, Bazzill Watermelon & Coastal
Accessories: LePlumeII markers, SU blender pen, Cutterpede Scallop blade


2 comments:

JayLynn said...

Those are all really great Fathers Day cards! I especially like the one with the monkey clinging to his leg.

Nina said...

your father's day cards all so lovely!!! you have been one busy busy girl!!