Pages

9.28.2009

Magical Monday - Dancing Hearts

Good Morning! It's Magical Monday again and this weeks Limited time FREE Image from There's Magic in the Air is Dancing Hearts. The challenge this week is to use BLING on your card. I thought since there's a lot going on in the image, I'd keep the card 'simple' - My bling is the purple Stickles on the shelf. Hope you like it!


~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Image: There's Magic in the Air, Dancing Hearts by Nina May
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, American Crafts lime green
Accessories: Purple Stickles, Copic & Prismacolor markers


4 comments:

Nina said...

LA, I sooo love the colors you picked, but of course you knew I would.... and I should have guessed what ones you might pick for this one!! I also really love the design factor to this as well, simple was just lovely with the colors and that purple bling!! Just lovely!!

Nilla said...

It is such a beautiful color combination! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Digi Kitty said...

I really like your color combination and the purple glitter--is very on.

Gorgeous,
Gypsy

Anonymous said...

LOVE the color combo and layout, Leigh Anne!!! The purple glitter is just the perfect accessory here -- so eye-catching!