Pages

11.30.2009

Magical Monday - Anything BUT a Card

OK SO today's FREE Limited TIME Image from There's Magic in the Air is NOT THE ONE I USED LOL - it IS Snowy Flight, but I used the wrong image in today's Challenge....when you see today's actual free image, I think that you will see how I got confused, and well...I guess I subconsciously just wanted to use the turtle :) Nina was gracious enough to let me go ahead & post it as a sneak peek of the images that will be available in her new store, Paper Cupcakes! How Exciting! This Week's Challenge was to make "anything but a card." I have made a little card purse. I found the instructions online..... on Andrea Walford's blog Sunny Stampin' Inc., so head on over there for the step by step, she also offers a template, which I did not download, I just used the dimensions she gave.


So here it is..
for my ribbon tabs, I used a Cuttlebug ribbon label die cut and cut it in half, and I used the slit punch to make the scallops


~Project Recipe~
Stamps: Paper Cupcakes Shellie - Shell Sledding

Paper: Rainbow Sherbet dsp, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:
Accessories: Copic & Prismacolor markers, Stickles, Cuttlebug ribbon label die cut, sheer ribbon, SU slit punch


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!!! And I loved the sneak peek. :)

Nilla said...

I am glad Nina explained, LOL!! Gorgeous bag, though!! Love it! Hope you are OK! Hugs Nilla

Kim Mc said...

Wonderful sneak peek and what a great idea! Hope your move is going/went well and your back to blogging full time soon! :)

Aloha, Kim

Nina said...

Leigh Anne, I just LOVE you purse/bag! This is just gorgeous and I soo love the color and I really love seeing this image all done up as well!! So glad your mojo is coming back... I miss when you don't create!! LOVELY... what c'ha sending me in it!?! LOL :O)

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous Leigh Anne! You did a fabulous job with this purse and I thought I got it wrong when I saw the cute turtle come up on your project!! Love it though!
Hugs, anielle

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is totally adorable :) i even like the blue... *gasp* ;)