Pages

4.09.2011

Stampin' UP!

Well.... guess it's been a while huh?  I recently joined the Stampin' Up! family and would really LOVE to get some regular classes / workshops going on.
Thanks to my sister and Mom for hosting my first workshops!
In the mean time, I've been making some samples that are SUO (Stampin' Up Only)  and "current"  which means from things that are still in the catalog and not retired.
Also cards that would be suitable for demonstrating and using for make & takes.

Here's the cards that we did at my first workshop

For this one, I hand cut the oranges, but at the workshop we used the 1 1/4" circle punch.
~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Just Believe
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals


Shannon loved this technique so much that I did these at Mom's too.   Made circle masks from cardstock and sponged, then stamped. 3x3 Thank you note.
~Card Recipe~
Stamps:  Just Believe
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: sponges



This one we did at Mom's - stamped in matching ink for tone on tone look.


~Card Recipe~
Stamps:  Just Believe
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pirouette Pink, Basic Gray
 Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon









 

No comments: