Pages

10.12.2008

Couple more cards this weekend

I received this cute little Magnolia image as part of a RAK from Anne Ryan - Thank YOU!
she is stamped on watercolor paper and I colored her with LePlume II markers and SU blender pen.
matted on Green Galore & PTI Plum Pudding
stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Olympia Green






Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda ??, Technique Tuesday - Little Sentiments
Paper: watercolor paper, DCWV dp, Green Galore cs, Paper Trey Ink Plum Pudding cs, misc cs
Ink: VersaFine Olympia Green
Accessories: LePlume II markers, SU blender pen, ginham ribbons



And another Christmas card.....
This one I received the main image in a swap that I hosted a while back. Tied the ribbon, and matted it on white cs, layered with some dp and finally layered on the green cs, where I stamped the "Jingle" sentiment with VersaFine Olympia Green
This card fits a #10 business size envelope

Stamps: unknown & Serendipity Stamps "Jingle" sentiment
Paper: DCWV dp, red, white & green cs
Ink: VersaFine Olympia Green, black
Accessories: Christmas ribbon from Michaels



1 comment:

Collette said...

I love the elongated card - very nicely done!