Pages

10.12.2008

Sailing Away

heehee yeah I 'm a dork
SO a lady at work, wanted to know if I could make a kinda, beach scene with a sailboat in the water, I told her I'd see what I could find ;)
Stacy so graciously sent me some of this PSX Sailboat images and I showed them & she liked it, don't really have a way to make the beach scene - anyway, here is what I came up with
It's for a man's Birthday and I will stamp a happy birthday inside :)


This one is stamped on Vanilla cs with brown ink, pretty sure it's VersaFine Sepia. I colored it with my LePlume II markers and SU blender pen
triple matted it and layered that on DCWV dp
The "carefee" ribbon label I believe is from AMM




This one is stamped on white cs in black, again colored the same way.
Cut ovals with my CM custom cutting system. Inked the edge of the oval with TH Distress Inks; Weathered Wood & Faded Jeans
The card base is More Mustard and then Pacific Pointe, followed by So Saffron dp. In the corners are tiny Scrapworks studs



Stamps: PSX Sailboat
Paper: DCWV dp, SU So Saffron dp, More Mustard, Pacific Pointe, Bazzill & misc cs
Ink: VersaFine Sepia & Onyx, TH Distress Inks Weathered Wood & Faded Jeans
Accessories: LePlume II markers, SU blender pen, varigated organdy ribbon, AMM ribbon label, CM cutting system;ovals, Scrapworks Studs

No comments: