Pages

8.16.2009

Leafy Sympathy Duo

Well here's my first ever Sympathy cards I've made... hope I don't need them, but I can always sell them - made two since I couldn't decide which way it looked better.
I just got the MS stamps on clearance at WM - I bought them anyway even though they are not the "good" kind of clear stamps. for $5 I need more of this type of stamp ;)
These cards are 4.25" squares - because I bought some 5" square envies, that are really more like 4.5" ;)
Stamped the image with Spanish Moss VersaFine on Kiwi Kiss, then inked the edges with Shabby Shutters


~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Martha Stewart Leave & Branches, PTI Mixed Messages
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Black
Ink: VersaFine Spanish Moss & Onyx Black
Accessories: Prima daisies, buttons



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Super cute! I almost bought those stamps but they were still $8 at my Walmart! Oh and I hope you don't need them either but it's good to have on hand just incase!

Nina said...

these are really nice LA, I like them both and I love those leaves, they remind of the ghost leaves you can buy. hope you don't need them for a while either, but always good to have on hand... beautiful!