Pages

10.05.2009

Magical Monday - Mouse Candy!

Happy Monday! LOL is it RIGHT to say that???
Well it's another Magical Monday at There's Magic in the Air. Today's Limited time FREE Image from There's Magic in the Air is.... Mouse Candy. Isn't it just the cutest!! and the Challenge this week is a COLOR challenge. The Challange is to use Black and Orange and ONE other color.... of course I chose green. Lime Green... and it's coming to you by way of the Coredinations Black Magic cardstock and the little green pearls (Thanks Stuffie) BTW I also got the "trick or treat" stamp from our very own Nina :) heehehe



~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Digital Image- There's Magic in the Air Mouse Candy, by Nina May, $1 Michael's sentiment stamp
Paper: Coredinations Black Magic cs, SU Tangerine Tango, Black
Ink: VersaFine Onyx
Accessories: Kaiser Lush pearls, Copic & Prismacolor markers


4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Great job on the challenge this week! I love the torn paper effect on your card. Gives is a great feel! Best, Curt

Nina said...

Hey LA! Just a wonderful card, I remember when you "thought" you weren't good at tearing your paper! :O) I so love the look with this image and love your card and of course green is your other color, but I am sure purple was next in line! ;o) The green pearls just are the perfect finishing touch! and love that stamp, wonder why I didn't buy myself one?! or did I? LOL

Nilla said...

Fantastic card, I also love the background, simple, let the image talk! Great coloring! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Dawn B. said...

I really like the way you used the torn edges of the paper. That looks awesome. Your coloring is terrific. Really nicely done...