Pages

10.26.2009

TMITA - Autumn Splendor

It's Magical Monday again! This week's image is Autumn Splendor by Nina May. So head on over to There's Magic in the Air and get your limited time free image and join us in the challenge~! This week's challenge is a photo challenge - there's a photo over there to inspire you. This is what I came up with.I printed it out at about 3.5x3" and colored with my markers. Inked the edges of the panel and stamped and punched out the sentiment, which I put in the center of the daisy.
Hope you like it!

~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Digital Image: There's Magic in the Air Autumn Splendor by Nina May, TAC Tag Tidbits
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bazzill Rusty color, Pumpkin Pie dsp
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Sheer Fall Ribbon, Prima Daisy, markers



3 comments:

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, Leigh Anne, love the blue bird! You always makes so amazing cards! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

LA, I too love your little blue bird with that orange!! it just pops.. funny that you and curt both did little blue birds! great minds think alike! love you sheer ribbon as well!

Curt in Indy said...

This is so beautiful! I love how you did the pumpkin! I also love the coppery ribbon you used. It is perfect for this card! Great job! It's been fun working with you! Best, Curt