Pages

5.16.2010

Asian Thinking Haiku Bird

Here's a card that I finished up this weekend... I colored the image with Copic markers - very quick! ;-) and then I sponged around it in a loose oval shape, then I cut it out using the Labels 10 Nestabilities. Also used some of the Haiku dsp that I rec'd from WRAK on SCS ;) thanks so much ladies!! (to save paper and weight, I cut the dark orange mat, from the card base, before I layered the patterned paper on it )


~Card Recipe~

Stamps: Asian Artistry, PTI sentiment

Paper: Tangerine Tango or Dusty Durango? lol, Haiku dsp

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point

Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 10, Kaiser & BG Pearls, Copic Markers, sponge, word window punch



Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

JenMarie said...

So pretty, images looks great in that nestie shape!

Nina said...

awe so pretty, dand I think I should get some copics!