Pages

4.25.2010

Boy with Umbrella & more

So - I got a surprize package in the mail yesterday - HUGE thank you to Mary Ann - (Amaranthine on SCS) she sent me this stamp from Motivet, along with some other goodies!
I stamped him up with Memento Tuxedo black on PTI SSW, and colored with Copics - also I put paper glaze on the water, which you can't really see in the pic and sponged a little Gable Green around the circle. Inside I stamped "Water You Up To?" from my Kim Hughes Ocean Friends set ;) hehehe ~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Motivet Boy with Umbrella
Paper: DCWV dp, Gable Green, Orange, PTI SSW
Ink: Memento Tux Black, Gable Green
Accessories: Aleene's paper glaze, ribbon, Nestabilities circles & petite scallop circles



This one's been hanging around a bit, well just the image colored and the mat I sponged... that part has been done, waiting for inspiration. Then I got my SU order with this dsp in it ;) Perfect fit I thought.

~Card Recipe~
Stamps: SU Fairies, Kim Hughes Scripty Words
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Yellow (like summer sun) Summer Sun dsp
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:Copic markers, ribbon, Nestabilities Curved Rectangles



Colored this beauty with Copic/Prismacolor markers - coworker suggested purple/bluish for the accent flowers (because I asked her) and it all fell in place from there the color scheme
~Card Recipe~
Stamps: Romantic Rose, PTI Mixed Messages
Paper: Bazzill (a little lighter than Lovely Lilac), Groovy Guava
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Kaiser Pearls, Large Oval & Scallop Nestabilities



Here's a bright Cheery Card I did this morning - Thanks to Tina for the Sentiment!
~Card Recipe~
Stamps: ?? something words ?? lol
Paper: Melon Mambo, American Crafts dp
Ink: Pink Passion
Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones
hope you enjoyed lookin' - I enjoyed makin'!

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

that boy with the umbrella is a totally cool image :) have never seen that before. Its a funny thing i almost had tossed my su romantic rose in my sale pile at the store and at the last minute grabbed it back out of the box so its fun to see that you used that one :)

Collette said...

All wonderful. Is that Motivet umbrella stamp new? Great work.

Nina said...

I too love that image boy with umbrella, seen it somewhere and I thought soo C-U-T-E! all are quite lovely!