Pages

7.14.2009

Firecraker swap!

OK, so I am a little slow on posting this..... The gals I "hang" with on SCS (splitcoast stampers) we had a secret sister swap which was very fun, we all swapped names, and got each other presents, then we all opened them online like a party heehee!
So, in addition to buying things for my Sista I made her some things.... watch out her fave color is pink! lol







So I made her this altered composition note book...... First one for me ;) - I received one in another swap that I was in a couple years ago and thought that it was pretty neat!! (Thanks Nina!! ) I made mine into an address book, but she can do whatever :) I stickled all over part of the printed design & used Coredinations Black Magic cs, crumplin', tearin' and sandin' that. I left the back pretty plain.
Here's a close up of the glittering.....


Then I thought.... sheesh that's not enough, so I got one of those big letters that you can decorate....

I tore all the dps and inked the edges of some to give it detail & interest... then I mod podged it all on there and then all over it, followed by some sealer spray
applied the flowers and tied on the ribbons! Voila! heehee
then of course I bought her some things she was wishy-wishin' for ;)


and here's the card that I made for her as well...




Now here's what my Firecracker got for me......

she altered me a BUNCHA stuff... all of course using my fave colors
and the Pearls she got me fell down & I didn't notice hehe, so they're not here ~~ OH and the embossing powder..... It's Scented!! like Coffee.... which I LOVE! {haven't used it yet though}
Just Look at this CAute! giant clothes pin.... look she shrinky dink'd that little girl! I LOVE it!

and finally close up of the card she sent me :)
Thanks STUFFIE!!



No comments: