Pages

7.17.2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Anyone who knows my dad know this card is totally for him! Anyone who doesn't, well my dad ALWAYS always ALWAYS wears a Hawaiian shirt. ALWAYS ;) (or at the very least a printed button up shirt, not plaid, not stripes) and his favorite color is Yellow, followed closely by Orange ;) Today is Dad's Birthday, since I am on vacation this week, Gabryel and I popped in & surprized him with a plate of brownies & this card. :)


SO these shirts were stamped {beautifully I might add} for me by Julie (TexasJ at SCS ~ THANK YOU) in Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie. I cut them out and then layered them, popping up the orange one, which you can see in the detail.

Then I just layered with YoYo Yellow and matching the Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie - stitched those with my sewing machine and turquoise thread.... added the little "fakie" brads and followed by mounting all that on the YoYo Yellow card base. Stamped Happy Birthday inside

Stamps: SU! Do the Hula
Paper: SU! YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Colorbox metal dots, Sewing machine, thread



No comments: