Pages

7.24.2009

Lenny Loader & a bucket of glitter

So I finally got around to making SOMETHING with the 2nd image from Sunshine's stamps! Go Check out her blog for some free digital images... drawn by none other than her hubby Rob.
Thank you to all the ladies that created before me to give me the idea of GLITTER in his bucket ;) I don't think I would have thought of it!

Printed him out & colored with markers.... used Zig glue pens & Magic Scraps ultra fine glitter in the bucket. Inked the image panel with chalk ink, mounted and Voila! cute boyish card :)

Stamps: Sunshine's Stamps Lenny the Loader digital "stamp"
Paper: SU! Brilliant Blue & Green Galore, American Crafts dp, chocolate Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Blueberries & Chocolate Queue
Accessories: Magic Scraps ultra fine glitter -Rich Earth, Copic & Bic Markit markers, Zig ball point glue pen


Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

Love the glitter and the PP you used!

Sunshine said...

This card is just sweet Leigh Ann! Just love it. The glitter is terrific in the bucket. I forgot I was going to try to do a Lenny with Flower Soft in the bucket...hmmm...maybe I will have to play tonight. :)